COVID-19 Advisory (19 June 2020)
Please be informed of the following:
- ACTIVITIES TO BE RESUMED IN PHASE 2 (19 JUNE 2020)
The mall will be open from 10am to 10pm everyday.
Please note that store hours may vary. You may wish to contact the respective stores ahead of your visit.
Entertainment venues & common play areas will remain closed.
o Power KTV
o Roof Deck
o Doodling wall on Level 4
- TEMPERATURE SCREENING & CONTACT TRACING
Please note that contact tracing is mandatory and will be conducted at entrances before entry.
- UPDATES ON ACCESS TO MALL
o Doors for entry and exit
– L1 door near traffic light
– L1 door near taxi stand
– B1 loading bay (for delivery only)
– B2 carpark escalator lobby
– B2 passenger lift lobby
o Passenger lifts will serve B2 to L5.
Please look out for directional signages in the mall.
All shoppers are required to wear a mask when entering the mall. Anyone without a mask will be denied entry.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE COUNTER
The following services have resumed:
- Sale and redemption of AsiaMalls Gift Voucher
- Scanning of receipts for AMperkz points
AsiaMalls will continue to put in place the set of safe distancing measures to ensure the safety of everyone. Keep well and be healthy.
For more information please refer to https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/moving-into-phase-two-of-re-opening .